Your Expert Team
As a design build firm dedicated to renewable energy solutions, our team takes solar projects from concept to commissioning.
Analyze utility data and discover your savings
Customized engineering for your project
Turn-key construction solutions
Ongoing operations and maintenance
Industries We Serve
Commercial Sustainability Initiatives
Tap into over a decade of experience to support your commercial renewable energy goals. From one location to a national portfolio, our team will provide a turn- key solutions to enhance your corporate sustainability.
A Range of Technology Solutions
Ground Mount Systems
Get Your Solar Feasibility Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re ready to meet your commercial sustainability goals or want to boost your company’s bottom line, going solar can benefit your business in many ways. Here are some of the most common questions business owners ask when exploring solar options.
There are usually three primary reasons organizations choose to invest in solar:
- Financial benefit
- Positive environmental impact
- Brand elevation
If your business strategy aligns with any or all of these reasons, it probably makes sense to do more research about whether solar is right for your company.
Most companies focus on the financial benefits of solar. While solar may not be the right choice for everyone, many companies will see a significant increase in their bottom line, primarily with their utility bills. Here’s how:
- Paying a lower price for electricity by entering into a power purchase agreement (PPA)
- By generating free electricity by leasing or purchasing a solar system
- Reducing utility demand charges by also incorporating an effective energy storage solution
There are a few reasons why going solar sooner makes a lot of sense and can save you more money in the long run:
- Favorable policies and tax incentives for installing commercial solar panel systems that are currently available may not always be in the future. For example, the federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC) for solar is equal to 26% of the amount invested in an eligible installation (e.g., if you invest $100,000 in solar, you could receive a $26,000 tax credit). The ITC credit is scheduled to decrease to 22% in 2023, which is another example of why going solar sooner rather than later can benefit your business more.
- A commercial solar system can also turn those utility bills into a fixed cost and protect against the rising price of electricity. When you pair solar with a commercial solar storage battery, a facilities operation manager gains 24/7 control over their building energy usage. A solar plus storage system will also keep your power on during outages or whether events such as hurricanes.
- Current solar technology is quite advanced thanks to constant innovation over the last few decades. As a result, we’ll likely see the same fast increased efficiency rate of photovoltaic (PV) solar systems.
- Many well-known companies have already gone solar. For those who haven’t, it’s often because they simply don’t know the full range of benefits. The bottom line is the cost of solar makes it a highly viable money-saving solution.
- In other cases, some businesses may think their only option is to purchase a solar system outright and don’t know there are other financing options (such as leasing or entering into a PPA). As a result, business owners may believe they need to raise capital first or secure a loan.