Solar panel design
Being able to tell a solar panel design apart –good from bad, will help you save in the long run.
The image to the left is a convectional home solar system. To the right you have SunPower Equinox® System. Lets compare the panels.
Convectional home solar
- Built with components from multiple brands and manufacturers each with its own warranty.
- Requires more panels typically spanning multiple sides to meet energy needs.
- May not be compatible with energy storage or require a large, bulky installation.
SunPower Equinox® System
- Built by SunPower and backed by the industry’s only complete-system warranty.
- Generates more power in less space with fewer visible parts for a minimalist design. Eliminates unnecessary hardware and utility boxes on exterior walls.
- Eliminates unnecessary hardware and utility boxes on exterior walls.
- Easily add energy storage to provide backup power during an outage and to help reduce peak-time charges.
A closer look:
Better Looking Solar Panels
SunPower Signature™ Black solar panels have a sleek black profile and no grid lines. All black frames and rails blend seamlessly into the aesthetics of your roof. Anti-reflective coating produces more energy.
Robust Wire Management
While many installers rely on plastic zip ties, InvisiMount’s durable, metal wire.
Built with Purpose
While other providers mix and match mounting hardware, the InvisiMount mounting system is engineered to pair perfectly with SunPower® panels for superior results that last.
22.7% Record Panel Efficiency
The industry’s highest, commercially available standard panel efficiency
Stands up to even the harshest environments
Lowest Degradation Rates
Proven through field testing of 800,000+ solar panels
Interested in a free quote?
Get estimate here: